Wills, Trusts and Probate
We pride ourselves on providing a service which is both friendly and professional, and on understanding our clients’ objectives. We recognise that in many instances we will be advising you during a very difficult and distressing time.
We have easy access for the disabled at our Fawcett Street and Sea Road offices, and we offer home visits for those unable to travel.
We are well placed to act for you in the preparation of Wills, the administration of estates, inheritance tax planning and the creation and management of trusts, as well as in registering Enduring Powers of Attorney, preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and supporting the elderly and vulnerable through applications to the Court of Protection.
We can advise you on the various taxation issues which arise in the administration of estates and in the preparation of Wills.
We are strictly regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and you can rest assured we will still be around in years to come. Our specialist Solicitor is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and would be more than happy to provide you with the advice and support you need.
- Preparing Wills and amendments
- Statutory Wills for those who are mentally incapacitated
Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Advice for Deputies of the Court of Protection
Administration of Estates
- Estate administration
- Distribution of assets
- The preparation of Deeds of Variation
- Guidance on contested Wills
- Advice on inheritance tax
- Advising on Will trusts
- Preparing lifetime trusts
- Administering on Inheritance tax