Company Law is changing almost daily as the Companies Act 2006 is introduced and the Companies Act 1985 is phased out. To protect your interests Hedleys can draft the right shareholders’ agreement and articles of association to take account of your specific needs and the new Companies Act.
Hedleys advise companies, individuals, partners, and lenders wishing to form, finance or invest in a new company or to transfer their existing business to a company. We offer the service to form new companies including bank accounts and a VAT registration.
Our range of services in this area include:
- Formation and acquisition off the shelf of new companies
- Internal structure in relation to shareholders and directors
- Acquisitions and disposals of shares and assets
- Commercial agreements (distribution, agency, joint venture, supply, standard terms of trading)
- Maintenance of intellectual property rights
- Human resources advice and employment documentation
- Finance documentation and funding agreements
- Insolvency, receivership and liquidation
Get in touch
For further information call our business law team